We have Bible Studies and prayer groups for men, women and youth. If you have questions or don’t see what you need, contact Pastor Craig at email@example.com.
We recently celebrated our 13th Anniversary as a church! Thanks be to God and all who have participated in our life of faith.
- Morning of Prayer for the Mission and Vision of Church of the Redeemer
Come together on Saturday December 14th from 9:45 a.m. to Noon at the church to pray for guidance and fulfillment of our mission and vision in the upcoming church year. We will have exhortations to fulfill our calling as a church in our worship, mission, discipleship and fellowship and guided times of prayer for each.
Ongoing Weekly and Monthly Events
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 a.m. (Book of Ruth)
- Morning Prayer and Bible Reading: Monday-Saturday 7 a.m. at the church.
- Elizabeth City Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 a.m. Grouper’s Restaurant
- Men’s Small Group Bible Study & Prayer: Wednesdays in Camden at Belcross Bakery 7:15 – 8:15 a.m. & Thursdays 7:15-8:15 a.m. at Kathy’s Kreations in Elizabeth City.
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm.
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 –11:30 a.m. at the Surface’s. 1614 Crescent Dr, Eliz City.
- Teen Discipleship (High School grades) and Big Kids Discipleship (Middle School grades) Sunday from 6:15—7:30 pm at the church.
- Home Group: Alternate Mondays at 6 p.m.
- Home Group: Every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Lectio Divina (Reading and Reflection on Scripture)—Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 p.m. (Does not meet the 1st Wed. of the month due to SOULS feeding) Currently reading Romans.
- Healing Service — 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm.
- Learning The Practice of Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 p.m. Teaching and training to learn and practice the disciplines of Christian ministry.
Blessing of the Animals!!
This year’s annual Blessing of the Animals was on Sunday, October 6th at 2pm on the lawn of Church of the Redeemer. We had an assortment of dogs who were blessed by our clergy.
All People and Pets are Welcome!
Church of the Redeemer recently presented a diamond painting of Jesus to the residents of The Benjamin House during our monthly visit. The painting was completed and donated by Andy Dalstra pictures below with Rev. Dr. Craig Stephans and Benjamin House residents.
We love babies and children to participate on our worship and fellowship at Redeemer. To accommodate parents and grandparents of infants and toddlers in the sanctuary, we have some gliders. These provide a comfortable and rocking experience for the children and adults.