Ongoing Weekly and Monthly Events
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 a.m. Study on the book of Acts
- Morning Prayer and Bible Reading: Monday-Saturday 7 a.m. at the church.
- Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 a.m. Grouper’s Restaurant
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm.
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 –11:30 a.m. at the Surface’s. 1614 Crescent Dr, Eliz City.
- Teen Discipleship — Sunday from 6 to 7:30 pm. 722-4212 Rachael Surface
- Big Kids Discipleship (4th-7th grades) Sunday from 6:15—7:15 pm at the Stephans’ house: 106 Pinelake Dr, Eliz City. 333-4797
- Kuhl Home Group: Alternate Mondays at 6 p.m. 1506 East Penny Dr. Eliz City.
- Witwer Home Group: Every other Thursday at 7 p.m. 304 Breezewood Dr. ElizCity
- Lectio Divina Hour (Divine Reading)—Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 p.m. (Does not meet the 1st Wed. of the month due to SOULS feeding) Currently reading Ephesians.
- Healing Service — 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm.
- NEW — The Practice of Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 p.m. Teaching and training to learn and practice the disciplines of Christian ministry.
Don Carey III Current NFL Player
Sunday, June 24th 6 p.m.: NFL player Don Carey III, author of It’s Not Because I’m Better than You, will be speaking at Forest Park Church, Elizabeth City. Redeemer is partnering with Forest Park to present this powerful Christian speaker and message. 9-year NFL veteran and current NFL player Don Carey III overcame considerable challenges to make it to the NFL. Through his life experiences on and off the field, Don has learned considerable insights about pursuing and achieving dreams in life. He has made a commitment to inspire and help people reach their goals. His new book “It’s Not Because I’m Better than You” is impacting readers everywhere. He is coming to Elizabeth City to share in person his story and to inspire people. His message is for everyone and is especially relevant to youth and young adults. Don will be signing his book and inviting attendees to donate to The REECH Foundation, a charity started by Don and his wife Lakeisha.
Church of the Redeemer and Forest Park Church are partnering to present this event to our community. Towne Center Health, Men’s Prayer Group, Montero’s Restaurant and Danny Glover Law Firm are also sponsoring this event.
Roberto & Cameron Vivanco, missionaries in Ecuador, will be visiting and ministering at Church of the Redeemer on Sunday July 8th at our 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. services.