Ongoing Weekly and Monthly Events
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 a.m. Study on the book of 1 Peter
- Morning Prayer and Bible Reading: Monday-Saturday 7 a.m. at the church.
- Elizabeth City Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 a.m. Grouper’s Restaurant
- Men’s Small Group Bible Study & Prayer: Thursdays 7:15-8:15 a.m. Starbucks
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm.
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 –11:30 a.m. at the Surface’s. 1614 Crescent Dr, Eliz City.
- Teen Discipleship — Sunday from 6 to 7:30 pm.
- Big Kids Discipleship (4th-7th grades) Sunday from 6:15—7:15 pm.
- Home Group: Alternate Mondays at 6 p.m.
- Home Group: Every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Lectio Divina Hour (Divine Reading)—Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 p.m. (Does not meet the 1st Wed. of the month due to SOULS feeding) Currently reading Ephesians.
- Healing Service — 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm.
- The Practice of Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 p.m. Teaching and training to learn and practice the disciplines of Christian ministry.
CHURCH OF THE REDEEMER
AT THE FARMER’S MARKET (at the Elizabeth City Waterfront)
Saturdays 8/18, & 9/15 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Please come for fellowship and to be a blessing to the community. We will be sharing our faith and praying with people as God leads us.
We will also be raffling a quilt and selling baked goods and handmade crafts. All money raised will go to the Albemarle Pregnancy Resource Center.
On the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m., Church of the Redeemer will host a Holy Communion Service for Healing. All who come will be invited to receive healing prayers for themselves or loved ones. The service will include Scripture readings, a sermon, prayers, Holy Communion, songs and ministry. Everyone is welcome to come.
We also offer times of healing prayers during our Sunday services on the Third Sunday of each month.
We believe that God loves, listens and heals.
Video of Entire Presentation with Frank & Holly Loyer and Songs and Testimonies from the Ladies — Includes both the testimonies and song in the videos below.
Testimony by Felicia Port
“Better than a Hallelujah”
Elizabeth City, NC refers to itself as the Harbor of Hospitality. Church of the Redeemer serves as a Spiritual Harbor of Hospitality for all who come through its doors. We hope that the same hospitality God shows to us in Jesus Christ overflows to all who visit the church and to the wider community. In our life together, we emphasize the authority of Scripture, the presence and ministry of the Holy Spirit, and the family of faith. Jesus’ invitation urging people to “Come” echoes in all of the services and ministries at Church of the Redeemer. Jesus explained to his followers that whatever we do to even the least of our brothers and sisters we do unto him. By serving each other, other Christians and those in the world that God is calling, we believe we are feeding Jesus, clothing Jesus, healing Jesus, visiting Jesus and blessing Jesus everyday. We believe the greatest hospitality we can show to people is to lift Jesus up that He might draw all to Himself through the preaching of the gospel and faithful administration of the sacraments. We rely on the empowering of the Holy Spirit and the gracious gifts for ministry he distributes to all who are saved through Jesus. You are invited, welcomed and encouraged to come and experience Jesus’ love in our spiritual home. Church of the Redeemer, 207 Hwy 343 South, Camden, NC 27921, 252-337-7177 Map of location.