Please contact us for schedule questions during the shelter-in-place season.
We have Bible Studies and prayer groups for men, women and youth. If you have questions or don’t see what you need, contact Pastor Craig at email@example.com.
We recently celebrated our 13th Anniversary as a church! Thanks be to God and all who have participated in our life of faith.
Ongoing Weekly and Monthly Events
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 a.m. (suspended)
- Morning Prayer and Bible Reading: Monday-Saturday 7 a.m. at the church.
- Elizabeth City Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 a.m. Grouper’s Restaurant
- Men’s Small Group Bible Study & Prayer: Wednesdays in Camden at Belcross Bakery 7:15 – 8:15 a.m. & Thursdays 7:15-8:15 a.m. at Kathy’s Kreations in Elizabeth City. (Currently meeting only on Thursdays at 7:15 am at the church)
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm. (suspended)
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 –11:30 a.m. at the church.
- Teen Discipleship (High School grades) and Big Kids Discipleship (Middle School grades) Sunday from 6:00—7:00 pm at the church.
- Home Group: Alternate Mondays at 6 p.m.
- Home Group: Every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Lectio Divina (Reading and Reflection on Scripture)—Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 p.m. Currently reading Matthew.
- Healing Service — 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm.
- Learning The Practice of Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 p.m. Teaching and training to learn and practice the disciplines of Christian ministry.