Please contact us for schedule questions during this season.
We have Bible Studies and prayer groups for men, women and youth. If you have questions or don’t see what you need, contact Tim Gravgaard at email@example.com.
We recently celebrated our 14th Anniversary as a church! Thanks be to God and all who have participated in our life of faith.
Ongoing Weekly and Monthly Events
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 am – To Be a Christian: An Anglican Catechism
- Morning Prayer and Bible Reading: Monday-Saturday 7 am at the church
- Elizabeth City Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 am at Grouper’s Restaurant
- Men’s Small Group Bible Study & Prayer: 7:15-8:15 am at the church
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm. (suspended)
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 –11:30 am at the church.
- Teen Discipleship (High School grades) and Big Kids Discipleship (Middle School grades) Sunday from 6:00—7:00 pm at the church.
- Home Group: Alternate Mondays at 6 pm
- Home Group: Every other Thursday at 7 pm
- Lectio Divina (Reading and Reflection on Scripture)—2nd and 4th Wednesday at 5:45-6:45 pm
- Healing Service — 1st Tuesday of the month at 7 pm
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm
- Learning The Practice of Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 pm. Teaching and training to learn and practice the disciplines of Christian ministry.