We have Bible Studies and prayer groups for men, women and youth. If you have questions or don’t see what you need, contact Pastor Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing Weekly and Monthly Events
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 a.m. (Book of Ruth)
- Morning Prayer and Bible Reading: Monday-Saturday 7 a.m. at the church.
- Elizabeth City Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 a.m. Grouper’s Restaurant
- Men’s Small Group Bible Study & Prayer: Wednesdays in Camden at Belcross Bakery 7:15 – 8:15 a.m. & Thursdays 7:15-8:15 a.m. at Kathy’s Kreations in Elizabeth City.
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm.
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 –11:30 a.m. at the Surface’s. 1614 Crescent Dr, Eliz City.
- Teen Discipleship (High School grades) and Big Kids Discipleship (Middle School grades) Sunday from 6:15—7:30 pm at the church.
- Home Group: Alternate Mondays at 6 p.m.
- Home Group: Every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Lectio Divina (Reading and Reflection on Scripture)—Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 p.m. (Does not meet the 1st Wed. of the month due to SOULS feeding) Currently reading Luke
- Healing Service — 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm.
- Learning The Practice of Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 p.m. Teaching and training to learn and practice the disciplines of Christian ministry.
Prayer, Preaching & Practice Emphases 40 days of prayer events for 2019:
- Making Disciples through Worship & Mission: Season of Pentecost (Ordinary Time) 40 days from July 8 – August 16
- Fellowship & Outreach: Season of Pentecost (Ordinary Time) 40 days of prayer from September 16 – October 24
Thursdays at 6:30 pm beginning April 25th in Elizabeth City. Contact Redeemercamden@gmail.com for more information and to sign up.
Making liberty in Christ a reality in life!
For more info on the study on Amazon, click Breaking Free
Friday Night Worship & Ministry
Come to the church at 7 pm Friday June 21st to participate in a time worship and ministry in the Holy Spirit.
On the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m., Church of the Redeemer will host a Holy Communion Service for Healing. All who come will be invited to receive healing prayers for themselves or loved ones. The service will include Scripture readings, a sermon, prayers, Holy Communion, songs and ministry. Everyone is welcome to come.
We also offer times of healing prayers during our Sunday services on the Third Sunday of each month.
We believe that God loves, listens and heals.
Video of Entire Presentation with Frank & Holly Loyer and Songs and Testimonies from the Ladies — Includes both the testimonies and song in the videos below.
Testimony by Felicia Port
“Better than a Hallelujah”
Elizabeth City, NC refers to itself as the Harbor of Hospitality. Church of the Redeemer serves as a Spiritual Harbor of Hospitality for all who come through its doors. We hope that the same hospitality God shows to us in Jesus Christ overflows to all who visit the church and to the wider community. In our life together, we emphasize the authority of Scripture, the presence and ministry of the Holy Spirit, and the family of faith. Jesus’ invitation urging people to “Come” echoes in all of the services and ministries at Church of the Redeemer. Jesus explained to his followers that whatever we do to even the least of our brothers and sisters we do unto him. By serving each other, other Christians and those in the world that God is calling, we believe we are feeding Jesus, clothing Jesus, healing Jesus, visiting Jesus and blessing Jesus everyday. We believe the greatest hospitality we can show to people is to lift Jesus up that He might draw all to Himself through the preaching of the gospel and faithful administration of the sacraments. We rely on the empowering of the Holy Spirit and the gracious gifts for ministry he distributes to all who are saved through Jesus. You are invited, welcomed and encouraged to come and experience Jesus’ love in our spiritual home. Church of the Redeemer, 207 Hwy 343 South, Camden, NC 27921, 252-337-7177 Map of location.