- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 a.m. Study on James.
- Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 a.m. Grouper’s Restaurant
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm. Not meeting in June
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 a.m. at the Surface’s house 1614 Crescent Dr.
- Teen Discipleship — Sunday from 6 to 7:30 pm. 722-4212 Rachael Surface: 1614 Crescent Dr, Eliz City. 8th-12th grade. Big Kids Discipleship (4th-7th grades) Sunday from 6:15—7:15 pm at the Stephans’ house: 106 Pinelake Dr, Eliz City.
- Lectio Divina Hour (Divine Reading)—Wednesdays 5:45 p.m. Podcasts of Lectio Divina are available on iTunes or redeemernc.com
- Healing Service — First Tuesday of each month at 7 pm. No Service in July
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm.
- The Kuhl Home Group will meet alternate Mondays at 6 pm; next meeting is July 3rd. the study begins on Bruce Wilkinson: A Life God Rewards. 1506 East Penny Dr. Eliz City. Contact Bert or Jeanie Kuhl — email@example.com
- The Stephans study group on Fridays 7—8:30 pm is studying Bruce Wilkinson: A Life God Rewards followed by Randy Alcorn’s The Treasure Principle. 106 Pinelake Dr. Elizabeth City. Contact Fr. Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Witwer Home Group meets every other Thursday and is currently studying Christian History. Contact Susan Witwer for the next meeting date at email@example.com. 304 Breezewood Dr. Eliz City.
- New Sunday School Study — The Book of Job Sundays at 9:15-10:15 am All are welcome!
The women of Albemarle Teen Challenge, a Christian Recovery Ministry for Women in Elizabeth City, NC visited Church of the Redeemer on Sunday November 20th. Their testimonies and ministry was powerful. Below is a video of their ministry beginning with Director Pastor Holly Loyer.
We have two weekly discipleship gatherings. For children in the range of 8-12 years old, the weekly gathering is Sunday from 6:15 – 7:15 pm. For youth in the range of 13-18 years old the weekly gathering is Sunday from 6 – 7:30 pm. Both groups meet at homes in Elizabeth City. The focus of the groups is growing in relationship with the Lord and his community of believers. If you would like more information on the groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org.