We have Bible Studies and prayer groups for men and women. If you have questions or don’t see what you need, contact Pastor Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing Weekly and Monthly Events
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 a.m.
- Morning Prayer and Bible Reading: Monday-Saturday 7 a.m. at the church.
- Elizabeth City Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 a.m. Grouper’s Restaurant
- Men’s Small Group Bible Study & Prayer: Wednesdays in Camden at Belcross Bakery 7:15 – 8:15 a.m. & Thursdays 7:15-8:15 a.m. at Starbucks and Kathy’s Kreations in Elizabeth City.
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm.
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 –11:30 a.m. at the Surface’s. 1614 Crescent Dr, Eliz City.
- Teen Discipleship (High School grades) and Big Kids Discipleship (Middle School grades) Sunday from 6:00—7:15 pm at the church.
- Home Group: Alternate Mondays at 6 p.m.
- Home Group: Every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Lectio Divina (Reading and Reflection on Scripture)—Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 p.m. (Does not meet the 1st Wed. of the month due to SOULS feeding) Currently reading Luke
- Healing Service — 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm.
- Learning The Practice of Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 p.m. Teaching and training to learn and practice the disciplines of Christian ministry.
Prayer, Preaching & Practice Emphases 40 days of prayer events for 2019:
- Praying for the Holy Spirit’s Power for Ministry and New Life: Season of Easter 40 days from May 1 – June 9 (Pentecost)
- Making Disciples through Worship & Mission: Season of Pentecost (Ordinary Time) 40 days from July 8 – August 16
- Fellowship & Outreach: Season of Pentecost (Ordinary Time) 40 days of prayer from September 16 – October 24
Thursdays at 6:30 pm beginning April 25th in Elizabeth City. Contact Redeemercamden@gmail.com for more information and to sign up.
Making liberty in Christ a reality in life!
For more info on the study on Amazon, click Breaking Free
Sunday Night Worship & Ministry
Come to the church at 6pm Sunday May 26th to participate in a time worship and ministry in the Holy Spirit.