Christmas Eve Service of Holy Communion 5:30 pm
All are Welcome!
Ongoing Weekly and Monthly Events
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 a.m.
- Morning Prayer and Bible Reading: Monday-Saturday 7 a.m. at the church.
- Elizabeth City Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 a.m. Grouper’s Restaurant
- Men’s Small Group Bible Study & Prayer: Thursdays 7:15-8:15 a.m. Starbucks
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm.
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 –11:30 a.m. at the Surface’s. 1614 Crescent Dr, Eliz City.
- Teen Discipleship (High School grades) and Big Kids Discipleship (Middle School grades) Sunday from 6:00—7:15 pm at the church.
- Home Group: Alternate Mondays at 6 p.m.
- Home Group: Every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Lectio Divina Hour (Divine Reading)—Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 p.m. (Does not meet the 1st Wed. of the month due to SOULS feeding) Currently reading Luke
- Healing Service — 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm.
- Learning The Practice of Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 p.m. Teaching and training to learn and practice the disciplines of Christian ministry.
40 Days of Prayer for the Building up of Christ’s Body the Church
Beginning January 13 through February 21st.
This is a time to intentionally and earnestly commit to praying each day for the building up of the universal church that is the Body of Christ including our own local family of faith at Redeemer. You are invited to pray on your own or to join others at the church at 6 am for an hour of individual prayer followed by Morning Prayer at 7 am (if you would like to stay).
Prayer, Preaching & Practice Emphases 40 days of prayer events for 2019:
- Building up the Church: Season of Epiphany 40 days from January 13 – February 21
- Evangelism & Soul Winning: Season of Lent 40 days from March 6– April 14 (Palm Sunday)
- Praying for the Holy Spirit’s Power for Ministry and New Life: Season of Easter 40 days from May 1 – June 9 (Pentecost)
- Making Disciples through Worship & Mission: Season of Pentecost (Ordinary Time) 40 days from July 8 – August 16
- Fellowship & Outreach: Season of Pentecost (Ordinary Time) 40 days of prayer from September 16 – October 24
FULFILLING YOUR CALLING IN CHRIST: EVANGELISM AND DISCIPLESHIP
Training in the practice of the Christian faith led by Rev. George Stonikinis
Session 1: “The Church Outside” — Discovering Our Faith Through Others. Saturday February 9th 10 am to Noon at Redeemer
Session 2: “The Church Inside” — What makes me a Christian? Saturday February 23rd 10 am to Noon at Redeemer