Ongoing Weekly and Monthly Events
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: 9:15-10:15 a.m. Study on the book of 1 Peter
- Morning Prayer and Bible Reading: Monday-Saturday 7 a.m. at the church.
- Elizabeth City Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays 7 a.m. Grouper’s Restaurant
- Men’s Small Group Bible Study & Prayer: Thursdays 7:15-8:15 a.m. Starbucks
- Choir Practice: Wednesdays at 7pm.
- Monday Morning Prayer Group: 9:30 –11:30 a.m. at the Surface’s. 1614 Crescent Dr, Eliz City.
- Teen Discipleship (9th-12th grades) and Big Kids Discipleship (4th-7th grades) Sunday from 6:15—7:15 pm at the church.
- Home Group: Alternate Mondays at 6 p.m.
- Home Group: Every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Lectio Divina Hour (Divine Reading)—Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 p.m. (Does not meet the 1st Wed. of the month due to SOULS feeding) Currently reading Ephesians.
- Healing Service — 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- SOULS Feeding— First Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm.
- Learning The Practice of Ministry: 3rd Tuesday of the month 6 p.m. Teaching and training to learn and practice the disciplines of Christian ministry.
- Breaking Free! Women’s Bible study. Tuesday mornings starting in October. Will be at Redeemer. Need nursery / babysitter workers. Contact Rachael Surface 722-4212.
- All Saints Day & Redeemer Anniversary Celebration: Sunday, Nov4th.
- Bishop’s Visit: Saturday December 1st – Sunday December 2nd
South Korea Trip
Asbury Seminary 2018
What Can We Learn from the Church in South Korea? Come hear about Fr. Craig’s trip with a slideshow and stories.
Friday, Nov 2nd 6:30
Coffee & Desserts
All Saints Day & 12th Year Anniversary Celebration
Sunday, Nov 4th at Noon
We will celebrate Redeemer’s 12th year as a parish with a covered-dish lunch following the 10:30 am service.
If you attend the early service, please return for the celebration!
40 Days of Prayer for Salvation for Advent & Christmas.
Beginning Thursday November 16th thru Dec 24th.
This is a time to intentionally and earnestly commit to praying each day for the salvation of loved ones and the lost in our community, nation and world. You are invited to pray on your own or to join others at the church at 6 am for an hour of individual prayer followed by Morning Prayer at 7 am (if you would like to stay).
Visit by Bishop John & Rev. Meg Guernsey
Our bishop and his wife will visit Redeemer on Saturday December 1st and Sunday December 2nd. All are welcome.
Saturday, Dec 1st: 5:30, Coffee and Snacks with the Bishop followed by Ministry by Bishop Guernsey at 7 pm in the sanctuary.
Sunday, Dec 2nd: Holy Communion Services Celebrated by Bishop Guernsey at 8 & 10:30 am. Coffee with Bishop Guernsey between the services and following the 10:30 am service.